- Sesame seeds, toasted & hulled
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- 2 Tsp Vinegar (Can use white, apple cider or rice vinegar)
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- ¼ Cup Cold Water
- Add Garlic Cloves to Food Processor
- Pulse Food Processor until minced.
- Add the rest of ingredients, Except for Water.
- Turn on Food Processor
- Add Water slowly as it mixes. Add until creamy consistency. For thinner sauce, add 1 tbsp more of water until desired consistency.
- Top with parsley and & serve