👋🏼 ‘Sup Heard there was a party going on…
Oh yes It’s Coco’s Birthday Soirée 🍾
🗓 Nice. What date?
Saturday, December 18th @ 8pm.
🌎 Where is the party @?
- Casa de JRO @ East 6th st. Austin Texas
- 📍Get directions
🕗 What time should I get there?
Here’s what’s going down:
- 20:00: Cocktails
- 21:00: Food
- 21:45: Community
- 22:00: Music
- 23:00: Dance Don’t miss out!
🍛🌯 Award winning food
Mediterranean tapas prepared by Kelly Abshire, the award-winning chef of Ararat Mid-east Fusion. Vegetarian & gluten-free options available.
🍷🥂 Dranks & Libations
Wine, cocktails, & champagne toast
🎹🎶 Live Music
- Swanky tunes by Grammy-nominated keyboard & vocalist Ronnie Hall.
- Local Austin rapper Lyrikal in the house! Perhaps she will freestyle for us, if we ask nicely…
Professional Salsa dance instructor Robbie Sky will warm up our feet & bodies with an fun & easy dance lesson, to get the party groovin’ & movin’.
🙏🏼 Community Focus
Special guests Ariel Marlowe & Kellie Stiewert from the local community will tell us about what’s going on: Challenges, needs & causes you should know about, and how you can get involved. More info to come…
🎩👠 What should I wear?
Cocktail attire. Coco is classy after all, and so are you.
🐾 Are my dogs welcome?
Coco & Cleo’s social-friendly dog pals are invited. Professional dog caretakers from EZ Stay & Play will be on hand to ensure the pups have a safe & fun party while you try out new dance moves.
✅ Check in with JRO in advance, so we can get your pup on the guest list.
- RSVP soon, so that we can have plenty of food & drink for everyone. Text JRO.
- Join the 💬 VIP chat to find out more, and partipate in the banter, ruckus, gossipin’, scallywaggin’, and photo a-sharin'.